Posts by Justin Willoughby:
- People who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
- People who are ready for an adventure – for a journey toward physical and spiritual health.
- People who are willing to commit to reading an email for 30 days in April.
- People who are willing to discuss, examine, and grow together.
Don’t sign up if:
You aren’t willing to try something new.
You don’t have an open mind.
You want to stay who you are and where you are.
I know that change isn’t easy. I know growth isn’t easy. And if it weren’t for some amazing people who took the time to invest into my life, and for the amazing friends who challenged me on a spiritual level, I would never have been able to succeed at losing 600 pounds. Health isn’t just about getting skinny, it isn’t just about eating good food and moving more… it’s a spiritual thing, and spiritual growth happens best in community. So let’s see what we can accomplish together!
This page will only be open until the last week in March – and then I’m going to close up signups. If you want to try a new adventure – to start a new journey – to grow and be encouraged – then this is your chance.
I came across a story of someone named Larry Myers. The guy use to weigh 940lbs! He looks awesome!
It is great to see other success stories! Check him out!
He lost over 700lbs. What a great job! He loves to inspire others as well. Check him out.
Change can only happen if we allow it. Join me and the rest of THE ONE STEP NATION and begin your change! Addiction? Remember that overcoming that addiction is possible. Stuck? There is a way to become unstuck!
1. Realize you have a purpose – You were created for so much more than food/substances. Your purpose goes deeper than those things. You were created by God and for God. Until you recognize that, you won’t feel like you have a purpose.
2. Find motivating factors – Find things that motivate you to stay on track.
3. Accountability – This is where you have to allow others to be in your business. Find people who will hold you accountable, who will help you on your journey. Give them daily questions to ask you. Let me just say, you may have to be the one to call/text/email them first. Don’t blame others for “not” taking the time on you. You are responsible for you. If they don’t check in on you, check in with them.
You can see more of these tips that changed my life by purchasing my e-book. FOOD CONSUMED ME: HOW I OVERCAME FOOD ADDICTION. You don’t have an addiction to food? That’s fine! I am sure this e-book can help you in other ways. What are you waiting for? Let’s join the rest of THE ONE STEP NATION and become a better version of you.
It may seem like a harmless approach to diet and exercise, but it’s not harmless at all. It’s actually something that will sabotage many things. Monday will come every week. Will we keep using the same excuse? “I will just wait until Monday!” Develop self-control now, and you won’t have to keep wasting another day to become a better version of you! Let the next bite be the opportunity for you to experience better results. With the next bite comes choice. Choose well! Choose to eat better. Choose to have power over food. Choose to not GIVE IN to something that should not have any power over you. Let’s destroy this unhealthy culture that we developed, ONE STEP at a time.
Check out this video to watch part 1 of this weekly video series. Let’s get transformation this year!